I'm sick....
Well, not technically, it's more like allergies going really badly. But let me tell ya...I've had colds that weren't as rough as this. I literally had to hold tissue to my nose for hours last night, because it was dripping like a faucet! I had to take both my anti-depressant AND a Benedryl. I slept THROUGH my alarm all the way to 11 A.M.!! LOL! So needless to say, I've been pretty zombified today. =P
Well...gonna go eat supper. I'm starving. Oh, and I absolutely LOVE on Myspace where you post the book you're reading, or the CD you're listening to, but Blogger doesn't seem to have that...unless I'm over-looking it. I'm pretty new here, lol. ANyhoo, I will simply post a line below saying what I'm watching/reading/playing. And I suggest you do the same because whatever I watch/read/play is just awesome! Hee hee! =P
I'm in the process of reading Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen. A true classic. =] I also LOVE the movie with Kate Winslet and Hugh Grant.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|